One Flu Over the Cuckoo's Nest
To sleep, perchance to dream ... I logged twenty hours yesterday. It was delicious.
My past pneumonias qualify me as "high-risk," meaning I'm one of the millions of Americans who should get a flu shot this year, but can't find them. I went to three places this morning, only to hear "good luck." I'm not sure how, exactly, this is George W. Bush's fault, but somehow, I know he's behind it.
And speaking of high risk situations ... I booked my Mali tickets today! I arrive in Bamako on New Year's Eve evening, and fly out on March 8th. It's a little longer than I wanted to stay, but award ticket users can't be choosers. At least my early arrival gives me plenty of time to make it to Essakane for Festival au Desert.
My past pneumonias qualify me as "high-risk," meaning I'm one of the millions of Americans who should get a flu shot this year, but can't find them. I went to three places this morning, only to hear "good luck." I'm not sure how, exactly, this is George W. Bush's fault, but somehow, I know he's behind it.
And speaking of high risk situations ... I booked my Mali tickets today! I arrive in Bamako on New Year's Eve evening, and fly out on March 8th. It's a little longer than I wanted to stay, but award ticket users can't be choosers. At least my early arrival gives me plenty of time to make it to Essakane for Festival au Desert.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home