Bye, bye Miss American Pie
No, I haven't been blogging. Or working on any of the forty-eleven deadlines looming over my head. For starters, I've had a headache that hasn't gone away. This began, in case you were wondering, on the morning of November 3rd. There's not enough Advil in the world....
What I have been doing is sending apologetic emails to every person I know who isn't an American. I tried. (I still have the blisters from canvassing for Kerry on Election Day to prove it.) Also trying to emigrate. France won't accept me as a political refugee. C'est dommage. They will, however, let me in for a pit stop on the way to Mali, so I'm flying out Christmas Eve.
In other bad news, the Bulls still suck. O and 6! But, Tom & Jerry had a kick-ass 38/9th birthday party at the O'Connor Cabin, and my insurance company decided to cover Malarone.
It's bad, but it's not all bad.
What I have been doing is sending apologetic emails to every person I know who isn't an American. I tried. (I still have the blisters from canvassing for Kerry on Election Day to prove it.) Also trying to emigrate. France won't accept me as a political refugee. C'est dommage. They will, however, let me in for a pit stop on the way to Mali, so I'm flying out Christmas Eve.
In other bad news, the Bulls still suck. O and 6! But, Tom & Jerry had a kick-ass 38/9th birthday party at the O'Connor Cabin, and my insurance company decided to cover Malarone.
It's bad, but it's not all bad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home