Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me
Imagine my surprise when I call my friendly neighborhood florist to get a little kissing kit for tomorrow night's holiday party, only to be told that mistletoe is endangered.
Right whales, sure. Sea turtles, yeah. But mistletoe? It grows like a weed throughout much of the South. Hell, if I'd known My Secret Garden couldn't come through, I'd have had Daddy shoot me a bunch of it out of his trees and mail it a week ago. (NB: I registered this domain for them in 1998. When the site goes live, it better be a doozy.)
So now I'm stuck canoodling under silk flowers. America, can't we do better?
Right whales, sure. Sea turtles, yeah. But mistletoe? It grows like a weed throughout much of the South. Hell, if I'd known My Secret Garden couldn't come through, I'd have had Daddy shoot me a bunch of it out of his trees and mail it a week ago. (NB: I registered this domain for them in 1998. When the site goes live, it better be a doozy.)
So now I'm stuck canoodling under silk flowers. America, can't we do better?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home