I'll Take Manhattan (and a Mac)
No, I haven't been posting much lately. One is to discourage the creepy guy who's been stalking my blog. (You know who you are.) The other's because I've been writing like a fiend, while adjusting to the new Mac. Big ups to the lovely and talented Tom O'Connor for guiding me ever so gently from the dark side. (In addition to computer consulting, he makes a mean corned beef.)

The Mac makes itself at home
In addition to Irish activities, it's been an art-filled month. Columbia's glitterati (OK, our crowd) gathered at Susan & Brian's to say goodbye to the Tuffster and to celebrate Susan's Noo Yawk opening at Heller Gallery. Yes, that bustier she's wearing is made of glass.

Redheads in an orange room
Some shots of the crew:


I'm going to her reception this weekend at Heller; will post some New York shots later. For now, salt bagel and a schmear, please.
The Mac makes itself at home
In addition to Irish activities, it's been an art-filled month. Columbia's glitterati (OK, our crowd) gathered at Susan & Brian's to say goodbye to the Tuffster and to celebrate Susan's Noo Yawk opening at Heller Gallery. Yes, that bustier she's wearing is made of glass.
Redheads in an orange room
Some shots of the crew:
I'm going to her reception this weekend at Heller; will post some New York shots later. For now, salt bagel and a schmear, please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home