Monday, March 13, 2006

Coming In Threes


I left Berlin Monday morning after some agita about getting a cab, but finally made it to the airport and, more importantly, back to Manhattan. There were 3 items on my agenda - laundry, a meeting with June at Slate, and dinner with Lisa and T. Van.

Laundry: check. (After Berlin's always closed "convenience stores," I bow down to the deity that is Duane Reade.)

Slate: check. It was great to see June, things look good for China and Tibet, and I even got to meet the mighty Jacob Weisberg.

Dinner: check. T. Van suggested the convenient and delicious La Pizza Fresca, I brought the Kastell pinot, and a good time was had by all. I even managed to get some much-needed sleep, although not a lot.

In the a.m., off to Tokyo. Three days, three continents. (Six airports.) No sweat. I'm a pro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home