Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I don't know why I quit blogging. I don't know why I quit writing. A lot of things have happened since May 2007, when I wrote the last entry to Wander Woman. For one thing, although GoDaddy had a valid credit card on file, and although I had signed up for automatic renewal of my domain, they didn't charge my card, the reminder emails went into a bulk folder, and by the time I noticed a squatter had snapped up www.wander-woman.com. Fuckers. I hope they choke on it.

But, that's no excuse. Let's see, since May 2007, I:
  • got divorced (no big surprise there)
  • quit my press-release-writing 'editor-in-chief' job at Agoda
  • reported from Iraq during the hottest month of the 'surge' (July 2007)
  • fell in love
  • left Bangkok
Is that enough? What? You want details? OK. You'll get them ... eventually. I've kept up my usual insane amount of email correspondence with various friends and lovers, so WHEN I HAVE TIME, I promise to go back, reconstruct some date-appropriate posts, and get them up here. Oh, and I'll try to fix the pictures, too.

But not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home